Select is looking for an Account Manager to deliver creative outcomes within our growing base of iconic global consumer brand partners.
• Engage with Select clients to understand and define the outcomes they seek to create valuable consumer influence at all brand touchpoints
• Collaborate and communicate effectively with internal stakeholders across Accounts, Creative, Product, Production and Finance teams
• Manage open proposals and orders in Select’s custom ERP platform across a wide range of activation assets from brand campaigns to retail display.
• Create new Select engagement opportunities within current client partnerships where appropriate
• Contribute as a highly engaged member of a dynamic, fast-paced team oriented culture
• A minimum of 3-5 years’ experience in a consumer brand marketing agency or inside a consumer brand firm
• Strong understanding of the consumer brand landscape, modern marketing practices and today’s retail omnichannel
• Experience as a client facing member of a small to mid-sized organization
• Bachelor’s degree preferred
Compensation is based on experience and capabilities. Benefits include medical and dental, 401k with profit sharing, and an engaging work environment.
Select is an equal opportunity employer and highly values diversity. Select does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.