Select is looking for a detail-oriented and energetic individual with strong communication and organizational skills to join our accounting team in a fast-paced, highly transactional business.
• Reviewing and processing supplier payables
• Researching and resolving invoice discrepancies
• Preparing and completing check runs
• Correspondence with purchasing team regarding payment status and credit card charges
• Vendor correspondence
• Maintaining accounting documents
• Limited general administrative and back-up reception duties
Compensation is based on experience and capabilities. Benefits include medical and dental, 401k with profit sharing, and an engaging work environment.
Select is an equal opportunity employer and highly values diversity. Select does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.