MAC SYSTEMS ADMINISTRATOR
Select is seeking a motivated and talented IT professional to empower a dynamic workforce through IT systems and services in a creative and entrepreneurial environment. The Mac Systems Administrator is responsible for maintaining and evolving a workstation environment of about 85 Mac workstations and 100 employees.
Daily operations involve User support, network account management, fleet monitoring, software testing & deployment, purchasing, and documentation. In addition to daily operations the Mac Systems Administrator will lead and contribute to projects and implementations that improve the IT landscape.
The IT environment at Select is innovative with an emphasis on automation, reliability, and service. A successful candidate will lead their work with these principals to deliver exceptional value through IT resources.
• BS in Information Technology, CS, or similar (or equivalent workplace experience)
• Excellent command line skills and scripting proficiency
• In-depth knowledge of *nix systems and administration
• In-depth knowledge of MacOS
• Customer Service or Helpdesk experience
• Familiarity with security best practices and mechanisms
• Experience with Adobe Creative Cloud and/or creative workflows
• Experience with Mac software packaging
• Experience with Office 365 and clients for Mac
• Site Reliability/DevOps workflow experience
• Windows/AD administration experience
• Practical or classroom experience with technical writing and documentation
• Network administration
• Current IT certifications
Click “Apply Now” and use “Mac Systems Administrator” in the subject line. Include a brief cover letter if your experience and qualifications require additional illustration.