IT SYSTEMS ADMINISTRATOR
If you have a passion for information systems and technology, creative ideas for how it can fuel a company or project, the curiosity to look at the best new tools to organize and analyze data, plus the technical experience to make it all happen, then Select would like to hear from you.
Select is looking for an energetic individual to help maintain and evolve our internal information systems.
A successful candidate will be passionate about:
• Software testing and deployment
• Providing user support for a fluid and rapidly growing business
• Working with external IT service providers
• Working in the Mac environment, including Mac based mail clients and web browsers, OSX, and VPN clients
• Contributing to the growth of the IT Group and Select as a whole
• A curious and innovative mind tuned in to new solutions with the potential to support the future of the business
• Foundational knowledge of Linux/Unix and or BASH experience
Experience in the following areas is a plus:
• Adobe Creative Cloud
• Virtualization Technologies
• Filemaker or other similar database languages
• Networking skills or certifications
If you are up for the challenge, and will embrace the opportunity, we’d love to hear from you and why you are the best candidate.
Compensation is based on experience and capabilities. Benefits include medical, dental, 401K with profit sharing, ski/ride discount passes and an exceptional work environment.