Select has an excellent contract employment opportunity for a talented web developer to contribute to a unique marketing agency web platform that fuels clients’ brand performance in the US market.
This position will work with Select’s Brand Services team, account managers and a backend development partner to develop and maintain the performance and experience of our platform.
• Lead the design and development for new client platform front end requirements
• Fulfill routine front-end design update requests across various brand sites
• Collaborate with our back-end development partner to help manage projects and project tracking through development lifecycle and client approvals
• Maintain coding best practices, development environments and the software development lifecycle
Qualifications & Competencies:
• 2+ years’ experience with web development in traditional HTML5/CSS/JS
• CS Degree or formal coding education is a plus
• Knowledge of cross platform and browser compatibility for responsive web applications
• Good code hygiene and familiarity with version control
• Firm grasp of intuitive UI for functional and aesthetic web experiences
• PHP and MySQL experience is a plus
• Experience with Object Oriented programming is a plus
• Advanced knowledge of modern PHP and MVC architecture and/or Zend Framework experience is a plus
• Experience with Magento eCommerce framework is a plus
Select is an equal opportunity employer and highly values diversity. Select does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.